Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Cardinal Rules

You know there are some things in life which dont have to be taught to you.Things like saying "Oh your baby is so cute!" when you actually want to say "Yikes! Who gave birth to that freak!". I mean, no one wants to break a mom's heart with the hard hitting-truth so you are expected to veil the truth with a white lie.

Yet today I came across an individual who apparently needs everything explained explicilty to him. I'm not gonna take any names here but to my anonymous friend... you know who you are. This is for all you guys who are like my unnamed friend.

Rule Number 1.
Never point out to a girl who has hair on her upper lip and say "Hey you have a moustache!!". No dude out there likes hairy girls but you dont need to make a public display of a girl if shes been a little careless.

Rule Number 2.
If you ever forget about rule number 1 and actually say such a thing to a girl, make yourself scarce and avoid that girl for the rest of your life. DONT whip out your camera phone and start taking pictures of her hairy upper lip! You may as well hand her a razor and a can of Gillette shaving cream.

And to the gals, please try and be a little more careful coz not every guy out there is as 'accommodating' as I am.

9 comments:

_dirtboy said...

Screw you dude.. I dint think anyone noticed. Plus she has the audacity to call me 'gay boy'.. She deserved it. My sexual orientation is none of her business. If she makes it one, i have no problem, moral or other, to get back at her. And if you noticed, i'm accomodating too, i dint name her either.

Switchblade said...

There goes my effort to try and keep your identity a secret.

_dirtboy said...

If you dint know,i did it on purpose,coz idc...And better you too start on pokin around about how i behave. And frankly,i'm disappointed since its just me and you commenting here.

FifthBeatle said...

ok abhinav... i'll add to the comments....

firstly, i believe that there exist certain females with whom such behavior is totally justified! these females are egoistic bitches and can do with being taken down a notch or two every so often... i'm not going to explicitly hand out any examples, but i think you know wht i mean...

and secondly, who the hell did u do this to? i'm dying to know...

_dirtboy said...

Arnold.. Hehe. I cant give the name out.But if you ARE interested, jus

_dirtboy said...

Jst ask around.U got plenty of hints.

ishipishi said...

ohh...!...what did i walk into??!! since i have no clue who this is abt (or do i)??...i'll skip this!...

but it ws the first few lines abt "cute baby"...that got me here (to d comments)...just wanted to say...no one told me new born babies lukd...positively..umm.."un" cute!..don wanna use a harhser word! and wen i saw my son for d first time...i was like..."maa..!! he's all crinkled and red!...!!"...mom's like.."shut up!"..he he..! BUT that lasted for less than a week:-)..phew!!! He's "cute" now...but such a brat...!

must add...perfect day was a good read too...

Switchblade said...

@ishita:
Thanks a lot for da appreciation.
"Un" cute is exactly what new borns look like. Thank God it only lasts a short while. Apparently I was more purple and blue than red when I came out!

Anonymous said...

Very true!!
But i have gone against ur rulez n still got da girl!!!
SAy hello to the master...