Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tagged!

Hmmm.... Looks like Ive been tagged by Rachel. The rules of the game for the first tag are these

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the person.
3. Tag 8 (or as many as possible) victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.


Never actually thought I'd be able to list the attributes of my perfect mate.But here goes....

1. Its gotta be a She.....

2. Shes gotta love the Lord with all her heart, all her strength and all her mind.. ( No compromise on the above two...)

3. The two of us have to be on the same 'wavelength'.

4. Someone who can make me laugh and who laughs at my corniness.

5. A foodie/non-veg lover..... I dont mind if she stays away from meat coz of some medical reasons.... This is one compromise i can make ;)

6. She's gotta be uncomplicated. I hate nakhras!

7. English speaking. Shes gotta converse well and think in English too.

8. It wouldnt hurt if she's cute :)


My turn to do the tagging now...Hehe.... so Ive decided to tag Kaka, Haritha, Salil, Fangs and Arnie.

6 comments:

Haritha said...

Uh oh, 8 points are too many to come up with. However, I'll try.

ishipishi said...

i did this tag sumtime back...one of the few posts where rajiv (my hubby) bothered to post comments..lolz..

ur list (like most guy's lists) is short, crisp and to the point:-)...hope u find sumone who fits the description!

u know what they say abt finding ur ms. right only to realize shes still lukin for her mr.right!:-)

Switchblade said...

Hmmm.. reminds me of Alanis Morisette's Ironic
"....its like meeting the man of your dreams; and then meeting his lovely wife!"

Skinniyah said...

Make sure at least the woman of your dreams has an RSS feed that works. It's non-negotiable.

The Individualist said...

Ha. Was done with this tag quite a while ago. Don't know why. But it feels pleasantly relieving to read tags that you've already done over with.
Simple yet strong points there. And like you say, no unnecessary complications.
By the way, I am not sure if I have already blurted it out... but that's a beautiful background.

Anonymous said...

thanks for tagging me roy. As someone said earlier, listing 8 things is a tall order :)

Nice template.