Sunday, March 05, 2006

D'oh!

Ever since i can remember I've loved cartoons. Not just the Disney ones...i mean all of em. My elder bro always gave me a hard time about this but I never gave two hoots about him. We used to have regular fights...him wanting to watch the sports channel and me glued to The Cartoon Network.

So I was pretty excited to bump into this page and find out where my favourites rank in.
The Simpsons have made it to the top spot!!...not that there was any doubt about their popularity. Tom n Jerry are at a well deserved second and then its the politically incorrect kids from SouthPark.

Beavis and Butthead came in 32nd?!? Thats pathetic! They are like the icons of American white trash. Thought they would come in at least among the top 10.

Just finished downloading an episode of Simpsons and one of Ren n Stimpy(No. 18).
Gonna watch em now. So til my next post.... D'oh!

PS - Hong Kong Phooey is in the list! Thats prolly the worst cartoon I've ever seen. Its unfunny and outright boring!

5 comments:

ishipishi said...

:-)..luvv tom n jerry!

all i get to c is 'cartoon network', 'pogo', "toon disney'..etc etc etc!!...phew..! (all thanks to my 4 yr old son!)

u luv cartoons!hmmmmm!...u ever thot of baby sitting??!

Switchblade said...

You know, if this 'Engineering thing' im tryin out at the moment doesnt work out... babysitting is definitely gonna be my next option.

I love kids... infact my mommy dearest plans on opening a creche when she comes to settle down in India ;)

Anonymous said...

they put samurai jack at 42!!
biyatch!!

Switchblade said...

BTW Does anyone know the lyrics to the title song of Samurai Jack? Ive always wanted to sing along with them but dint know the words.

Aalekh said...

thx for the sexy link! i had no doubt about the Simpsons, but i think they should give equal ranks too. SP if not less is as popular Tom and Jerry.