Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!

This is officially my first post as a major! Yup I've finally crossed the threshold age and its taken me 21 long years to do so.

I wanna thank God for the numerous blessing that Hes bestowed upon me over the last year and for adding another year to my life. Hes been faithful and has kept me going thru good times and bad.(and I've certainly had my fair share of both over the last year)

Had a blast last night with 14 of my friends from church at one of my favourite restaurants. Small chinese place called Chung Fa. The food was absolutely delicious and i got some really cool presents including a song from one of my pals!

My ever liberal mom has now given me permission to start drinking! Now thats what I call a cool mom ;) Not that Im gonna use this opportunity to get sloshed or anything...
Come to think of it, I am now legally allowed to get married too...but thats one 'burden' that I'm not gonna take upon myself anytime soon.

I have a lot to look forward to in the coming year. I should be graduating by the end of June after which I'll try and earn a living in the software industry.Its quite a daunting thought to be working for my bread n butter, and not having worked a single day in my entire life its gonna be a totally new experience for me.

So i raise a toast to myself, to the exciting new opportunities that God has waiting for me in the near future, and to the fact that there still is a remote chance that I may become a full-fledged adult!

7 comments:

ishipishi said...

hey:-)....HaPpYyY BiRtHdAyYy!!!

teacup said...

hey!!! happy birthday!!
may you get all that you wish for!

"So i raise a toast to myself, to the exciting new opportunities that God has waiting for me in the near future" cheers to that!!!

Switchblade said...

Thanks a lot guys!

SwB said...

Wish you all the very best bro. Shine on!

Switchblade said...

@Freaky, SWB: Thanks guys!

_dirtboy said...

Happy birthday to you.
you live in a zoo.
You smell like a monkey.
And you act like one too..

Courtesy-Madagascar,the movie

Switchblade said...

Thanks Demi Goddezz!
facesmasher....thnks dude havent heard that one since i was in the 3rd standard.... Fond memories :)