Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Facade

I look into the mirror, I see myself
Not as I am but as the world wants me to be
My masks are many, Ive lost my true self
In my little world of deceit

When the veil comes off, all thats left,
Is me and my reality
Ive tried to fool the world time and time again
I stand alone, the greatest fool in the end

Its time I loose my facade
Show the world my true self
I know its not what the world wants to see
The world delights in its own deceit

This is me as I am
Love me or hate me..I make no more excuses
I cant be someone else any longer
I just need to be me

6 comments:

ishipishi said...

and that's what matters in the end...right?...being you!...

wen u try bein what ppl want u to be...hmmm...they take u for granted and walk all over u...so y bother?!

and if sumone arnd u really cared enuff, they'd take u for what u are...simple...

i liked the way u put it across...can i borrow these lines??!

ps:exams over?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the appreciation.Sure you can borrow my lines!
Yes!! Exams are over and done with! No more practicals for me EVER!
Its a really great feeling....

Switchblade said...

Damn I commented anonymously on my own blog!
I feel so sheepish....

ishipishi said...

lolz...!:D

teacup said...

long time...

nice lines...finally it gets very tiresome to pretend anymore...you just need to be yourself...and damn the world!!! they anyway don't care!!

Meenakshi Rehani said...

listen to 'I dont wanna be' - gavin degraw....from the OST of one tree hill..